Are you a member of the media or an organization looking for a professional speaker or presenter to conduct public or private workshops or seminars on material related to gay dating, relationships, or sexual enrichment? Brian Rzepczynski, MSW, The Gay Love Coach ™ offers such services on an international basis.
Brian also offers other services to the media, including writing articles and advice columns for online and print newspapers and magazines, consultations, interviews, and TV/radio shows. Please direct your inquiries to Brian and how he may best assist you using our form or by telephone at (630) 375-7416.
Together we can promote gay-affirmative relationships and sexuality for positive societal change on micro and macro-levels.
Brian in the News and Media…
- Brian is co-author of the 2005 self-help book “A Guide to Getting It: Purpose & Passion”
- Brian is currently a regular or resident gay dating/relationship columnist at the following:
- Received an honorary mention on the blog of Logo’s television show “My Fabulous Gay Wedding” for partnering with Gay Rites.net as their resident love coach columnist.
- Previously contracted with Gretna Green, a media production company affiliated with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, for participation as a professional therapist and relationship coach on a reality television program that was later dropped due to lost production financing for the project.
- Named as one of the “Top 10 Gay Dating Bloggers of the Year” by Dating Advice.com.
- Named in the “Top 100 LGBT Marriage, Dating, & Relationship Blogs” by Gay Dating Sites.net.
- Interview with the Chicago Tribune for an article on second dates entitled: “Second Chances”
- Interview with MSN.com for an article entitled: “My Date’s Having A Crisis”
- Interview with MSN.com for an article entitled “Dating a Player?”
- Interview with MSN.com for an article entitled: “Honey, I was just looking! In Defense of Ogling”
- Interview with Time-Out Chicago Magazine for an article about GLBT life coaching entitled: “Ex-Stress Yourself”
- Interview with ChicagoNow Redeye Newspaper for an article entitled: “When Does a Dating Checklist Kill Your Game?”
- Interview with ChicagoNow Redeye Newspaper for an article entitled: “Tattler Tales: See a Cheater? Do You Speak Up or Shut Up?”
- Interview with ChicagoNow Redeye Newspaper for an article entitled: “Hot for the Holidays?”
- Interview with Harry Faddis of the “Quest of Life” radio show program for an episode entitled “A Fulfilling Single Lifestyle & Dating Success”
- Interview with Harry Faddis of the “Quest of Life” radio show program for an episode entitled “A Passionate Long-Standing Relationship That Lasts”
- Interview with How To Master the Inner Game of Gay Dating about how to negotiate sexual behavior while dating on the quest for Mr. Right.
- Interview with Courage, Inc. about gay life, relationships, and homophobia for the straight community.
- Interview with Aliza Silverman and Michelle Economou from World Talk Radio’s “Single Talk” radio show discussing “Top 10 Secrets to Gay Dating Success.”
- Personal interview with the Center for Sexual Pleasure & Health
- Personal interview with Shed Your Inhibitions.com
- The Gay Love Coach was a proud sponsor of the 2006 Gay Games VII in Chicago, IL USA.